A Financial Executive who could give you an outstanding competitive advantage optimizing your value creation process. This unique expertise is based on a clear understanding of the following topics:
- Customer metrics: Customer Lifetime Value (CLV or LTV), Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), annual return and pricing of a customer with a specific CAC and churn, valuation of a viral customer, CLV with upselling or cross-selling potential.
- Cash flow management: modeling all cash flow needs (P&L and equity) based on customer metrics, break-even point calculation and fundraising pitch.
- Growth valuation: traditional multiple valuation, Discounted Cash Flow valuation based on customer metrics, valuation with a growth significantly higher than the WACC (unique and simple “decreasing growth” model) and multiple estimate based on forecasted customer metrics.
Honors & Awards
- TOP 100 Influencers in Financial Services – Refinitiv (Ex-Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk)
- The 100 Most Influential People in FinTech
- Top 15 Global Fintech Influencers 2021
- TOP 10 Emerging Fintech influencers – The Financial Brand
- TOP 100 Wealth Management influencers – Onalytica
- Fintech Influencer to Follow in 2019 – Jay Palter
Bio & Profesionnal Experience
Alumnus of Dauphine, HEC Paris & INSEAD, Damien CABADI is Chief Financial Officer of a new regulated financial entity started from scratch in Luxembourg.
He was previously CFO of MassMutual Europe, life insurance subsidiary of the American MassMutual group.
Before, he evolved during 8 years in the BNP Paribas Luxembourg Group where he managed, coached and motivated several financial departments, with assets under management up to 5 billion euros.
He firstly began his career as a financial auditor at Ernst & Young and at Certified Public Accountancy firm in Paris. Then, in 2004, he came to Luxembourg, attracted by its vibrant and international environment.
Volunteer experience & associations
- Mentor: Fintech Europe organized by Village Capital
- Member: Luxembourg Business Angel Network
- Board member: HEC alumni Luxembourg
- Donator: Solidarités International
Shaking up finance